Thursday, May 14, 2015

REVIEW of CUPID by: A.T. King





POISON IVY'S REVIEW

CUPID by: A.T. King 

I am not a person who reads horror novels or watches horror films but I was gifted a paperback copy of CUPID by the author himself and thought I should give it a read. Let me start off by saying I really enjoyed reading this book. For it being the authors first Indie publication, I believe he did a very good job telling us the story of Cupid but with a dark twist. When I first started reading I thought it flowed very well until other characters were introduced. There was a bit of confusion as to who they were and what their roles in the story would be but as I kept reading the author cleared it all up.

I do not know much about mythology, but A.T. King explained the story of Cupid in a way that keeps you intrigued and hooked. I kept getting chills and had the occasional looking over the shoulder moments when Cupid would appear, but that meant the suspense and thrills were very well described and presented in the story. At this point in the storyline and the character flow was working well with each other. Just when you think it is all over and the end is near, BAM! A.T. King throws in the biggest twist in the whole story that will have you speechless.

I give this book 4 stars. I look forward to reading more stories from A.T. King.

Grab your copy of CUPID today!
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment