Saturday, May 2, 2015

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT of PAWNIE SANTANA


SYNOPSIS
With a past that haunted her, the last thing Peyton Somers ever expected was to fall for a handsome, charming man. She wanted to live her life happily alone, dedicating her time to a career she loved with a passion. Peyton had everything she could ever need... amazing friends, loving parents and the control over her life she worked damn hard to get. But what do you do when fate steps in and makes other plans for you?

He's a successful COO of a family owned commercial development company. Liam Powers has every advantage in life growing up in a privileged and influential family. He has access to all the women he could ever want, unlimited funds and endless freedom. He can do, say and be whoever he wanted... until the day he met a woman he simply couldn't forget. A stranger who captured his attention, consuming him with the need to know more.

A woman like that never comes without a story. What he didn't anticipate, was how much of her story was never told.

When reality goes head to head with fate... Who will come out the winner?



EXCERPT #1 
Peyton POV 

He leans onto the bed and lies down on top of me, spreading my legs and settling in between them with his pelvis touching my pussy. I’m still wet and so ready for him. He leans in and kisses me with so much passion and need. I start to move up and down under him. One hand starts to roam all over my body from my hips to my ass. Liam starts kissing my neck and my shoulders, and then he puts his mouth over the sensitive nub of my breast and sucks while lightly pulling it with his teeth. I close my eyes and forget everything around us. Then I hear him whisper something, and it takes me a moment to understand. 

“Baby, I didn’t come prepared for this. Do you have any condoms?” His eyes are pleading me to say yes.

 “I’m sorry, I don’t. I don’t ever… you know, it’s been a while for me. I… I’m on the pill and I’m clean. I get checked every six months after what happened with… you know. But if you want to stop, I’ll understand.” Damn it  

Oh, Hell no. I don’t ever want to stop. I was just worried about you… you know, maybe you didn’t want to if we weren’t protected. I promise, though, babe, I’m clean. I’ve never done it without one. This would be a first for me. But I trust you, baby.” Oh, thank the Lord. 

“Okay, so… now where were we? I believe you made a certain promise to take me to the high heavens tonight… or something along those lines?” He laughs and I smile shyly. “I’ll make sure you get there so you can join the rest of the angels, babe.” Um, swoon!


BARE WITH ME
Teaser #1  
 


BARE WITH ME
Teaser #2


EXCERPT #2
Liam POV
 
The next morning falls upon us too soon and I need to get to work. It’s still early, around 6 a.m. My eyes are still blurry with sleep. I look over at Peyton, and she’s lying on her side with all the blankets scrunched up in between her legs. Hmm … those legs . I love those legs. I take one last look and smile. I get up as quietly as I can, careful not to wake her. I want her to sleep in today. She’s had a really rough night, in more ways than one. I smirk at that thought and pad over to the en- suite bathroom to take a quick shower. After I finish, I go to the bed and kiss her cheek goodbye. She’s still soundly asleep. Good. I see a notebook on the table in her sitting area and write a quick note to her. 

Hey Gorgeous, I didn’t have the heart to wake you up. 
 Stay in bed, and rest. Breakfast will be here at 8 a.m. Xx – Liam 

I bend the note and place it onto her bedside table and head downstairs. I hate leaving her, but I have things I need to take care of… immediately. As soon as I get into my car, the first call I make is to Aiden. I know he’s not up yet so he’s going to be one cranky ass motherfucker. 

What the ever loving hell, mate?” I laugh because I expected it to be worse. 

“Morning, Sunshine. I need a favor. You still got that buddy of yours that works as security? The one you were telling me about that just started his own firm?”

“Yeah, he’s not fully staffed yet, so he’s been doing some of it himself. Why are you asking?”“Peyton needs to be looked after. Her ex-boyfriend came into the bar last night when I was there with Colt. He threatened me to stay away from her because in his twisted head, she belongs to him. I’m not having any of that shit.


BARE WITH ME
Teaser #3


BOOK TRAILER


EXCLUSIVE TEASERS
 BARE TO YOU: BOOK 2 (Bare it all Series)
 COMING SOON 



 
AUTHOR BIO 
 

I am a wife and mom, currently residing in Houston, Texas. I'm obsessed with my dog. I love her like she's my own child... no really, I do. I love coffee no matter how hot it is outside, and I'm slightly OCD (self-diagnosed) with a penchant for hoarding Starbucks cups. I like to bake... more so for others than myself.
I LOVE country music and would rather stay at home and cuddle with my dog, watching mindless t.v. than go out... anywhere.
I just wrote my first novel, that went LIVE on November 7th, 2014. I LOVE to read. It started of as a hobby and quickly turned into an obsession. I like the occasional murder mystery type of books but I keep going back for the naughty stuff. It's addictive and c'mon... who doesn't love a good potty mouthed Alpha Male?
I always got random ideas of how I'd write a novel if I ever put pen to paper, but never actually thought I'd do it. One day, with lots of encouragement from friends, I decided why the hell not? And so the madness began...
I started to pen down all the crazy ideas I had running through my head. Once I sat down, it all just kind of spilled itself into a story I really fell in love with. That's how Bare With Me came to be. I wanted to write about strong characters with a touch of suspense rolled into one. I hope you love it as much as I do!



SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS




PURCHASE LINKS











No comments:

Post a Comment