Monday, February 23, 2015

BOOK REVIEW OF FLASH BURN I-VI BOX SET by: ALEXANDRA I


I had the great privilege of one-clicking one of the hottest series to hit cyber space which was Flash burn by: Alexandra I. I've heard so many great things about this series that I needed to read what got every woman tingling all over. Oh boy, did I find out first hand what got woman hoping to get a taste of Sir James Knight every time they heard a ping of their email accounts. I honestly hoped to hear the same ping.The sexual frustration of needing his sub Mr. James Knight took to technology in the hopes of connecting with his sub when the wonderful program called "autocorrect" changed not only the recipient of the sexy email but changed his life forever. When Ms. Eva Roberts received a mysterious but oh so steamy email she gave into her inner most desires and her submission instints took over and Mr. Knight became her Master, her Sir.

Flash burn turned out to be more than I ever expected. Alexandra I, gave her readers romance, suspense, love and sizzling sex, oh boy were those emails something out of this world. Writing this story from both character POV's made it very easy to follow. Being able to know what both characters were feeling and thinking is always a plus when reading.  The storyline flowed very well and all the scenes kept you wanting more and anticipating what the next move would be. I also was delighted to have the twists and turns which made the story very hot and intriguing. The obstacles James and Eva had to go through that was all connected to their pasts was very well written. I was very pleased *grins* in more ways then one while reading this story and I know everyone who one-clicks it will be too.

I give Flash burn 5 shiny bright stars. I would recommend this series to my friends. Thank you Alexandra for bringing Sir James Knight into my world. Sending and receiving an email will never be the same.

Flash Burn Box Set 



Flash Burn Teasers 


Connect with Best Selling Erotica Author Alexandra I 


1 comment: